Manufacturing is a sector with unique commercial, accountancy and tax requirements. At Baldwins we have many decades of experience working with a wide range of manufacturing businesses. Our business has it’s origins within the manufacturing centres around the West Midlands and this has been strengthened as we have expanded out of our original locations, across our network of local office locations.
We specialise in offering the clear, practical advice and specialist services manufacturing businesses require to remain competitive in today’s marketplace. Our advisors understand the ever changing challenges faced in the day-to-day running of a manufacturing business while trying to build for the future. The advice we offer is tailored to your business and delivered from our extensive network of local offices supported by our specialist advisory teams. From young highly entrepreneurial business to large scale international manufacturers we have the expertise to assist.
Our services include
- Audit and Accountancy.
- VAT planning and consultancy.
- VAT for international trade.
- Payroll and Auto-enrolment.
- Director remuneration planning.
- Accounting systems and software.
- Research and Development (R&D) tax credits.
- Patents Box.
- Capital Allowances.
- Annual Investment Allowance.
- Employee share schemes.
- Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS).
- International trade.
- Business acquisition and disposal.
- Business advisory services.