Katherine joined our Corporate Finance Team as a graduate and progressed through our development programme, qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2008.
Katherine is a key member of the team, providing research, forecasting and report writing skills on a wide range of assignments to support our SME client base and public sector organisations.
Katherine provides advisory support to a wide range of clients including raising funding from banks, Development Bank of Wales, alternative lenders and grant funding bodies. Katherine also provides project and deal management services to clients seeking to acquire or exit. Katherine’s legal background provides her with a broader view of the transaction.
Katherine’s relevant experience includes:
- Business planning and projections for organisations seeking funding and grant support (projects £100k-£10m), including specialist support on the application documents and processes;
- Strategic reviews for organisations seeking to grow;
- Deal management on multiple deals, including identifying potential targets or vendors, managing the flow of correspondence and preparation and review of relevant documents;
- Due diligence and pre-lending reviews in relation to transactions with experience across a wide range of deal structures, lenders and industries; and
- Systems reviews and benchmarking exercises for private, public and third sector clients.