Most businesses at some point in their lifecycle will need to raise finance to support the business growth, invest in new machinery, products or services or to help with cash flow. Reliable Business Finance and Banking Services ensure your business gets the best deal from your bank.
The world of business finance and banking has changed dramatically over recent years and there are now a multitude of different funding sources, rates and complex deals available in the market place for businesses aiming to raise finance.
The Baldwins Banking & Finance team are experts in their field with many years’ experience of helping businesses who need to raise finance, obtain the best returns on cash balances or are wanting to ensure they are getting the best deal from their bank.
The help and advice the team give covers the whole of the banking and finance market and is tailored to individual needs. Whether you are an existing Baldwins client or not our team would love to help you and your business.
Specialist Banking & Finance Services
We conduct a whole of market approach to deliver the right solution for your business based on your individual circumstances, whether you are looking to raise additional funding, new funding or would like to see if you can refinance existing borrowings to obtain more favourable terms on:
- commercial mortgages
- business loans
- invoice finance
- asset finance
- stock finance
- peer to peer loans
- international trade funding
- personal mortgages
Finance & Banking Advice
- Our team have spent many years in the banking and finance industry which can prove invaluable and reassuring not only to clients but also in our interaction with funders.
- We can advise on the structure, pricing and appropriateness of funding options including security and covenants.
- We are happy to join in meetings between clients and their funders.
- Though we don’t offer investment advice, through our third party provider, we can look to obtain enhanced returns on surplus ‘cash in bank’ by identifying deposit taking institutions that pay the most competitive credit interest rates whilst ensuring the safety of the underlying deposit.
Other Business Finance Services
- Business plans: We can assist with the production of business plans and forecast to support funding requests.
- Merchant acquiring: we have negotiated an extremely competitive pricing offering with one of the largest UK providers.
- Grants: we can undertake an initial search as to what and if any grant funding might be available for your business project and if desired we can assist with the grant application itself.
- Foreign Exchange: we have relationships with third party foreign exchange firms that typically provide more competitive rates than the traditional high street banks.
Latest Banking and Finance News
From January 2018, HMRC are making some changes to their payment methods. Individual taxpayers will not be able to use personal credit cards to settle...learn more→
Heathrow airport have launched the ‘World of Opportunity SME Grants Programme’ in partnership with the Department of International Trade’s ‘Exporting...learn more→