Corporate Update & Annual Review
Corporate Update & Publication of Annual Review
Achieved significant growth in the first two years
On-track to be a leading, technology supported international business services group
CogitalGroup, the international business services group focused on entrepreneurial and private businesses, provides an update on progress since launch two years ago alongside the publication of its annual review, Blue 2018.
- In its second year, CogitalGroup has established itself as a leading provider of business services to entrepreneurial and private companies in the UK and Nordics
- Rapid expansion in core UK and Nordic markets with over 90,000 clients, and 6,000 employees operating from 177 offices in seven countries
- Increasingly diversified offering clients a wide range of critical business support, BPO and related advisory services
- Continuing to deliver on the growth strategy with the largest acquisition since the launch of the Group, Wilkins Kennedy, bringing significant strength in the key south of England markets
- Strong financial performance with annualised revenue and earnings before interest, tax. depreciation and amortisation now at £453m and £68m, 64% ahead of the levels at launch in December 2016
John Connolly, Executive Chairman, commented:
“In our first two years CogitalGroup has established itself as a business of size and scale, with client focus at the centre of everything we do. Having rapidly expanded through strategic acquisitions within the UK and Nordic markets, our clear focus is on continued organic growth and selected, smart M&A.
A key differentiator for CogitalGroup is our technology and the benefits this brings to our clients. CoZone, our unique cloud-based portal which offers the latest in smart technology and digitalisation to our clients is embedded in our Nordic businesses. A major focus in the coming year will be the roll out of CoZone across our UK operations establishing CogitalGroup’s position as the leading technology driven business services group serving our chosen market segment. ‘
To read the full report click here.