A supplier of wood finishing materials based in Central England
Baldwins Corporate Finance has been instructed to find a purchaser for a leading supplier of wood finishing materials based in Central England.
The broad product range includes tools, abrasives, oils, spriritsm varnishes, wax, paints, polishes and brushes.
The company’s success has come from its ability to have leading brand suppliers, a broad product offer, competitive prces, expert product advice and next day deliveries.
Key Selling Points
- Low customer dependency.
- A multi-channel business with online sales of 76% from its websites and third party marketplaces.
- Significant levels of repeat business.
- Approximately 75% of sales are B2C.
- Well organised facility and an experienced and loyal workforce.
- Significant turnover growth over the last three years, largely due to:
- An increased online presence from an additional website and increase use of online marketplaces;and
- Growth in repeat customers.
- Well managed overheads ensuring increasing EBITDA margins are achieved.
- Further growth opportunities including:
- The development of addition websites;
- The sale of complementary products; and
- Leveraging the semi-variable cost base and increased labour utilisation.
FY17 Turnover: c.£2.94m
FY17 Adj. EBITDA: c.£0.23m
For further information please complete our Online NDA below or contact:
Corporate Finance Researcher
+44 (0)7815 725 314