Specialist, niche logistics company, focused on the transportation and storage of motorbikes
Baldwins Corporate Finance has been engaged to find a purchaser for a first class, niche logistics company that specialises in the transportation and storage of motorbikes. The company also runs a temperature controlled and ambient storage and logistics division which represents circa 23% of turnover.
The specialist motorbike services include; Bike Transport, Bike Storage, Bike Asset Management, Exhibition Logistics & Services and Repairs & Maintenance.
Based in the Midlands the company has developed a market leading brand with an excellent reputation within the motorbike industry and this provides a rare opportunity for the acquirer to enter/expand into this high margin specialist area.
FY18 Financial Highlights
Adj. EBITDA: £0.68m
Key Selling Points
- Leading brand with an excellent reputation
- Key relationships with motorbike manufacturers
- Pristine facilities and equipment:
- 32,000sqft warehouse
- Well invested and modern fleet of vehicles
- Proprietary bike cradle system
- High margin value-added services
- Asset management
- Specialist Workshop
- Press Fleet and Exhibition Services
- Significant levels of repeat business
- Well organised facility and an experienced and loyal workforce with a well established 2nd tier management team
- High gross margins c.44% and strong profitability
- Further growth opportunities including:
- Growth of existing services with robust pipeline;
- Roll out of value-added services; and
- Expansion of event and exhibition services
Reasons for Sale
Having established a successful business the shareholders are approaching retirement age and are now seeking to realise the value they have created.
For further information please complete the online NDA below, or contact:
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
+44 (0)7855 413 350