Distributor of screen print and signage supplies and digital media
Baldwins Corporate Finance has been engaged to find a purchaser for a well-established supplier and converter to the screen print, signage and digital industries.
Based in the Midlands, the company has a stable and loyal customer base which has generated consistent levels of annual turnover and has consequently shown consistent profitability over a number of years. With a highly experienced 2nd tier management team and knowledgeable staff, this is an excellent opportunity for an existing supplier to increase their market share or a new entrant to expand their product offering.
Key Selling Points
- Supplier of recognised brands with additional in-house converting and stretching facilities.
- Broad stock supported products ranges including vinyl, boards, inks and associated products.
- Well equipped with excellent service levels.
- Highly experienced 2nd tier management team and knowledgeable staff.
- Well-established and loyal customer base, with significant levels of repeat business.
- Consistent sales and levels of profitability:
- Average £1.5m turnover;
- 36% gross profit margin;
- Good cost control and stable EBITDA.
- Opportunities for growth:
- Investment in e-commerce.
- Leverage existing supplier and customer relationships.
- Increase new business with additional sales and marketing input.
FY 18 Financial highlights
Adj. EBITDA: £0.3m
Reasons for Sale
Having established a successful business the shareholders are approaching retirement age and now wish to pursue other interest outside of the print industry and are seeking to realise the value they have created.
For further information please complete the Online NDA below or contact:
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
+44 (0)7855 413 350