A Midland-based manufacturer of specialist machinery
Baldwins Corporate Finance has been instructed to find a purchaser for a Midland-based manufacturer of specialist machinery.
The business sells a premium range of machinery and consumables, manufactured with innovative high quality materials, generating exceptional gross and EBITDA profit margins of 65% and 41% respectively.
- The company is a UK manufacturer of premium machinery and consumables which it sells in UK and international markets.
- Over 20 years of continued product development.
- The company utilises high quality materials to ensure that the product is longer lasting and more efficient.
- A customer base spread across a range of sectors.
- A significant level of recurring turnover.
- Over 85% of the employees have been with the company for greater than four years.
- The company operates from leasehold premises (c.11,000sq. ft) in the Midlands.
- Well invested in key plant and equipment.
- Significant further growth opportunities:
- Expand into other end-users applications; and
- Establish new customers in existing applications in the UK and worldwide.
FY18 Financial Highlights
Adj. EBITDA: £0.5m
Reasons for Sale
Having successfully grown the business, the shareholders wish to realise the value they have created.
The shareholders would be prepared to continue working within the business on a medium term basis, to assist with the transition and future growth of the Company.
For further information please complete the Online NDA below or contact:
Corporate Finance Manager
+44 (0)7904 362 984