Glass Processing and/or MerchantingOverview
Baldwins Corporate Finance is acting for a business involved in the processing and merchanting of glass. The business is now seeking acquisitions to complement either its processing or merchanting divisions.
The key attributes of desired target businesses are as follows:
A business involved in the merchanting and/or processing of glass:
- Glass merchanting: the business will typically be involved in bulk purchase of glass and then cutting to smaller sheet and delivery sizes.
- Glass processing: the business may be involved in a range of glass treatments and processes, including cutting, laminating, toughening, painting, polishing and drilling.
- Other glass related businesses may be considered: for example specialist mirror manufacturers or window unit manufacturers. However, glaziers and double glazing installation businesses are NOT of interest.
- Location: East and West Midlands and M5 corridor to (and including) Bristol / Cardiff.
- Size: Up to £4 million turnover.
- Distressed opportunities would be considered.
For further information, contact our Corporate Finance Team on:
Telephone: 0845 894 8966