Installation, maintenance and servicing of commercial gas and heating, plumbing, electrical and catering systems and equipment
Based in the West Midlands, Flame (‘the business’) is a multi-disciplined provider of commercial facilities support services including installation, maintenance and servicing of gas and heating, plumbing, electrical and catering systems and equipment.
This business has established a strong foothold within its locality and a highly regarded reputation with the local council and school networks including being listed as the main gas, plumbing and electrical contractor for the local council for over 30 years.
Key selling points
- Highly skilled and multi-disciplined workforce
- Gas Safe registered
- Circa 270 active customers including schools, council buildings, churches, prisons, football clubs and catering establishments
- Low level of customer concentration, c.60% of customers are individual schools
- Large proportion of repeat income – c.80%
- New enquiries generated from referrals and word of mouth
- Access to a trusted and established network of sub-contractors for non-core complementary services
- Robust trading performance demonstrating year on year growth in profitablility
- Opportunities for a purchaser include:
- Cross selling complimentary services
- Utilise buyer’s capacity to deliver new business enquiries currently declined
- Expand the geographic radius that is currently operated within
- Optimise field services management software to enhance profitability
FY17 Turnover: £974k
FY17 Adj. EBITDA: £249k
Reasons for Sale
Having successfully grown the business, the shareholders are considering their retirement strategy.
Flame is considered to be operating at close to full capacity and the shareholders believe an acquirer within greater resources would be better placed to maximise the opportunities available to the business going forward.
For further information please complete the Online NDA below or contact:
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
+44 (0)7521 041 893