Internet-sales driven manufacturer and supplier of windows and Bi-fold doors
Baldwins Corporate Finance has been instructed to find a purchaser for an internet-sales driven manufacturer and supplier of windows and Bi-fold doors to trade and end-users.
Key Selling Points
- 84% of sales are generated and ordered directly from the website. No customer-facing sales-persons are employed.
- Consistent long-term growth and exceptional profit margins.
- Highly cash generative- customers pay in full at point of order and finished products are delivered 2-3 weeks later.
- Manufacturer of a breadth of high-quality Aluminium and UPVC Bi-fold doors and windows.
- Operates from three adjacent modern leasehold units located in the Midlands.
- Loyal workforce – the majority of employees have been with the company for more than 10 years.
- Significant capacity for growth:
- Increase shift patterns from single to double;
- Entry into commercial property market; and
- Further development of website.
Turnover – £5.2m
Adjusted EBITDA – £1.5m
Reason for Sale
Having established a highly successful business, the Shareholders are now seeking to realise the value that they have created. The consider that and acquirer with appropriate focus and resources would be very well placed to maximise the growth opportunities available to the Group.
For further information please fill in the online NDA form below or contact:
Corporate Finance Assistant
M: +44 (0)7815 725 314