Business broker/business transfer agent
Baldwins Corporate Finance is acting for a fast growing , profitable and well-funded financial services firm, with a sizeable client base and offices throughout the UK.
The business, backed by private equity, is seeking to acquire a well established business broker/business transfer agent to complement its existing client services.
Key Acquisition Criteria
- Primary focus on Business Sale. Typical values of businesses sold will be between £50,000 and £500,000, and up to £1 million.
- Experience of valuing and selling property related businesses, e.g. pubs, hotels and restaurants.
- UK-wide coverage desirable but not essential.
- Good on-line presence with an extensive direct marketing database.
- Track record of completing small business sales.
- Multi or single office locations.
- Franchise structures not of interest.
- Opportunities for management to remain with the business.
Corporate Finance Research
+44 (0)7815 725 314