Highly regarded legal practice delivering Property, Family and Criminal legal services from three offices in South Wales
Based in South Wales, Change (“the business”) is owned equally by two equity partners who have grown the reputable firm from three locations in South Wales. A highly skilled team provide a breadth of legal services related to Property, Family and Criminal Law.
The equity partners own the property at two locations, while the third is rented. The intention is for the two freehold properties to be sold along with the trade and assets of the business.
Key Selling Points
- Highly regarded legal practice operating from three locations in South Wales.
- Well established client base with strong brand in local area.
- Highly skilled team delivering a breadth of legal services related to Property, Wills and Probate, Family and Divorce, Child Care and Criminal Law.
- History of profitable trading and has grown both its turnover and profitability in the last financial year.
- Operates under the Lexcel and CQS quality marks.
- Registered for Conveyancing, Wills, Probate, Family, Child Care, Civil and Criminal Litigation.
- Broaden and/or strengthen service offering related to Property, Family and Criminal Law.
- Consolidate market position.
- Potential to leverage an established and reputable brand to expand into a new location.
- Potential to benefit from cost synergies.
FY17 Financial Highlights
Net profit: £0.25m
Reasons for Sale
Having successfully grown the business, the partners are considering their retirement strategy.
For further information please contact:
+44 02920 829 000