Baldwins Corporate Finance is acting for a funded IFA group with significant experience in successfully acquiring and integrating IFA businesses. Further acquisition targets are sought.
The acquirer is seeking acquisition targets that have the following attributes:
- IFA businesses, especially those with a strong investments/pensions bias.
- Maximum size: Turnover £1.5m / recurring income £0.5m. No minimum.
- RDR “readiness” is not relevant.
- Would gladly consider full retirement / exit scenarios.
- Not interested in pure mortgage selling, nor if there is a very strong focus on life assurance / protection.
- Location: Midlands
For further information, contact our Corporate Finance Team on:
Telephone: 0845 894 8966