TAX TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT – SHREWSBURY
As a Tax Trainee at our Shrewsbury Office you will an integral part to of an expanding national firm with access to expertise across 95+ offices.
|Job Title:||Tax Trainee Accountant|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Trainee at our Shrewsbury Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of self-assessment and corporate tax returns
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Assisting managers and partners with providing tax planning and advisory services to clients
- Communication with HMRC ensuring compliance with relevant statutory requirements
- Tax administration and marketing support
- Providing support to the director of probate
- Working as part of a professional and dedicated tax team in our Gloucester office and managing a portfolio of up to 250 personal tax clients including business owners, partners and directors.
As a Tax Trainee at our Shrewsbury Office your skills and qualifications will include:
- An ATT newly qualified or part qualified
- Graduate, or similar, looking to commence a career in tax.
- Must be a self-motivated, clear-thinking individual with a positive attitude towards learning and a genuine desire to progress. Good organisational and communication skills are essential, as is an ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Organised and adaptable
- Pro-active and keen to learn
- IT skills – Excel, Word
- ATT/AAT Qualifications desirable, but not essential
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here