TAX TRAINEE – MANCHESTER
We have a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career within an accountancy practice in our Manchester Office. You will be an integral part of an expanding national firm with access to expertise across 97+ offices.
|Job Title:||Tax Trainee|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the CogitalGroup which has 6000 people operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Trainee at our Manchester Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with the preparation of self-assessment and income expenditure statements for clients
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Assisting colleagues with obtaining information for the completion of accounts and tax returns
- Communication with HMRC ensuring compliance with relevant statutory requirements
- Tax administration and marketing support
- Providing support to the director of probate
- Working as part of a professional and dedicated tax team in our North West office and in time, managing a portfolio of clients
- After a successful six month probation period commence a study programme towards AAT qualification
As a Tax Trainee at our Manchester Office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- A level school leaver, graduate, or similar, looking to commence a career in tax
- Must be a self-motivated, clear-thinking individual with a positive attitude towards learning and a genuine desire to progress. Good organisational and communication skills are essential, as is an ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Organised and adaptable
- Pro-active and keen to learn
- IT skills – Excel, Word
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here