TAX SENIOR MANAGER/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – MANCHESTER
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax professional within practice seeking your next step up?
Would you like to be delivering advisory work to clients, supporting the Regional Tax Partner?
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
What is the role?
In the role of Corporate Tax Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Regional Tax Partner and Manchester Tax Partners to deliver tax advisory services across the North West;
- Provide tax support to the Corporate Finance team on M & A assignments;
- Develop strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings where necessary; and
- Manage the office tax team by the provision of feedback for team members, appraisals, delegation of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work.
- What do I need?In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment with exposure to range of tax planning assignments;
- Ability to resolve complex tax issues and carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation;
- Ability to draft and review tax reports;
- Ability to advice on M&A transactions and review detailed sale purchase agreements and tax covenants;
- CTA and possibly ACA (or equivalent) qualified;
- Experience in supervising, coaching and mentoring staff members; and Experience in business development.
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme;
- 37.5 hour working week;
- Benefits package;
- Supportive working environment; and
- Excellent career opportunities.