TAX SENIOR – STOCKPORT
As a Private Client Senior at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include dealing with a portfolio of clients, including the completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and ad hoc tax advice.
|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Senior at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Technical and working knowledge of Income and Capital Gains Tax
- Knowledge of IHT, non-residence/non domicile issues will be useful but not essential.
- An expectation to deliver a high level of service to clients, dealing with the day to day aspects of their tax and accounts.
- The ability to liaise directly with clients is essential, with good communications skills both verbal and written.
- A motivated team player, capable of working independently.
- Able to manage and prioritise work, with good time management skills and the ability to supervise junior team members.
- A working knowledge of Excel and CCH software would be useful.
- The ideal candidate will be ATT of CTA qualified. Part qualified candidates will also be considered as will those qualified by experience.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve out goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here