TAX SENIOR – ROSSENDALE
As a Tax Senior at our Rossendale office you will manage a portfolio of both private clients and corporate clients. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Senior at our Rossendale office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a high-quality compliance service across both personal and corporate tax for your own diverse portfolio of clients
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs and keeping up to date with tax legislation changes to ensure clients remain compliant
- Ability to manage and prioritise work load with good time management skills and the ability to supervise junior team members
- You will be encouraged and supported to develop technically with exposure tax planning and advisory work
As a Tax Senior at our Rossendale office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- You’ll be professionally qualified, ATT or CTA (or be experience qualified??)
- Able to use Excel and preferably CCH software
- Practice background with prior practice experience
- A high-level knowledge of the tax challenges faced by owner managed businesses (OMBs) and high net worth individuals
- Detailed experience of personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Confident, outgoing and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible, work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate coaching skills to develop junior members of the team and add true value within the department
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here