TAX SENIOR – GLOUCESTER
As a Tax Senior at our Gloucester office you will manage a portfolio of clients supporting them on a variety of compliance matters. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Senior at our Gloucester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters
- Responsible for negotiating fees and the timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Manage a portfolio of SME limited companies.
- Working as part of a dynamic tax team, reporting to the Tax Partner and Tax Manager, with responsibility and exposure to clients.
- Opportunity to be involved with more complex work including remuneration planning and benefits in kind, capital taxes and VAT.
As a Tax Senior at our Gloucester office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Ideally suited for an ATT / ATT qualified or QBE with good experience of Corporate tax compliance.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, well being, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here