TAX SENIOR – DURHAM
As a Tax Senior at our Portobello office you will manage a portfolio of clients alongside preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
|Job title:||Tax senior|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Senior at our Portobello office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance and advisory matters particularly within the medical industry.
- You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities
- Responsible for negotiating fees and the timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Provisioning of tax disclosures and/or tax audit of disclosures liaising closely with the audit team
- Responsible for the delivery of the tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically Transfer Pricing, VAT and employment taxes), assessing that input and ensuring inter dependencies across taxes are considered.
- Manage the delivery of tax due diligence assignments
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
- You will write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
As a Tax Senior at our Portobello office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- You’ll be professionally qualified, Preferably CTA
- Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on complex tax-related issues
- Proven track record of leading engagements and an awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the department
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
How to Apply:
To apply please click here