TAX ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER
|Job Title:||Tax Assistant Manager/Manager|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Assistant Manager / Manager at our Swansea office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters. You will need to work closely with them to understand business developments.
- Ensuring your clients are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities.
- Preparation and reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of corporation tax and personal tax compliance services.
- Provisioning of tax disclosures and/or tax audit of disclosures liaising closely with the audit team
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
As a Tax Assistant Manager/ Manager at our Cardiff office, you will:
- Be professionally qualified or part qualified (ATT, CTA, ACCA or ACA)
- Be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on tax-related issues
- Demonstrate coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the department
- Have a keen eye and detail
- Have excellent time management & multitasking abilities
- Have excellent communication skills
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here