TAX ADVISORY SENIOR/MANAGER – SOUTH MOLTON
As a Tax Advisory Senior/Manager at our South Molton office you will provide assistance to and help manage a portfolio of corporate clients supporting the client Partner/Manager and the client on a variety of compliance matters. You will also be supporting the Tax Partner with tax advisory project work ranging from R&D claims, large capital allowance claims, reorganisations, M&A and transaction support work, larger corporate compliance and exit planning, to name but a few. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
|Job Title:||Tax advisory Senior/Manager|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from private clients to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Advisory Senior/Manager at our South Molton office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters.
- Provide support to the client Partners/Manager in respect of the annual compliance cycle of larger more complex corporate clients.
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery; some preparation for more complex returns may be required.
- Delivery of tax advisory project work – researching tax technical issues, preparation of tax reports, etc.
- Working as part of a dynamic tax team, reporting directly to the Tax Partner, with responsibility and exposure to clients and varied tax advisory work.
- Opportunity to be involved with more complex work including complex corporate group compliance, R&D claims, capital allowance claims, exit planning, transaction support, etc.
As a Tax Advisory Senior/Manager at our South Molton office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Ideally suited for an ATT / CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA with good experience of Corporate tax compliance.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is also an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here