SENIOR CORPORATE TAX MANAGER / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – MANCHESTER
Our Midlands specialist tax advisory team seeks an experienced Corporate OMB Tax Advisory Senior Manager/Manager to join our growing Tax team. This person will have a broad skill set with significant experience in advising on corporate tax planning for owner managed businesses.
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Tax Manager / Associate Director|
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 97+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our clients’ individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large international corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax,Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Senior Corporate Tax Manager at our Manchester Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focusing in particular on Company reorganisations, Mergers and acquisitions, Research and development, Remuneration Strategies, capital allowances etc
- Senior level review of complex Corporate tax returns
- Building and development of client relationships
- Providing technical support and development of the tax team
- Mentoring of junior members of tax team
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Assist the Tax Partners as required
- Ensuring your clients are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities
- Responsible for negotiating fees and timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio
- Ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of corporation tax compliance services.
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best
As a Senior Corporate Tax Manager at our Manchester Office, your main attributes will include:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced tax professional, CTA/ACA or equivalent with a Corporate tax or mixed tax background gained within an accountancy practice
- A focus on delivering excellent client service
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ambition and desire to develop further
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in business development
- Significant experience in advisory work relating to Owner Managed Business and their shareholders
- Have a proven track record of leading engagements and an awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
- Demonstrate coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the department
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent time management & multitasking abilities
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Training and development within the role
- A collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to progress in your career within a growing company
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here