SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR – BIRMINGHAM
As a Senior Administrator at our Birmingham office, your main responsibilities will be assisting with insolvency cases, pursuing cases, assisting directors to produce declarations.
|Job Title:||Senior Administrator|
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Senior Administrator at our Birmingham office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with insolvency cases (including Administrations, CVLs and MVLs) from commencement to conclusion.
- Assisting directors to produce a Statement of Affairs – a statutory declaration of Insolvency.
- Assisting directors to produce a Declaration of Solvency – a statutory declaration of solvency.
- Assessing the assets of an insolvent estate
- Investigating the conduct of the directors of an insolvent business
- Pursuing claims that an insolvent company may have against any person, firms or company whether in contract or otherwise, including any officer or former officer of the company
- Running a debt collection process – providing debtors with copy invoices/proof of delivery notes, contacting debtors, resolving disputes, interrogating the company’s accounting systems for reconciliation of customer accounts and recording collections.
- Dealing with Retention of Title claims received from creditors of an insolvent estate.
- Reviewing previous financial statements issued by the Company to determine the reasons for failure.
- Producing annual reports to creditors, providing information regarding the events leading to insolvency and actions of the Insolvency Practitioner following insolvency. The reports included financial analysis and estimated outcomes for creditors
- Calculating and paying dividends to creditors – secured, preferential and unsecured.
- Producing Estimated outcome statements to show potential outcomes for different insolvency options – showing the potential return to all classes of creditor for each option.
- Assisting in the sale of business process – reviewing the books and records of a company, providing financial information to interested parties, obtaining valuations of chattel assets and comparing offers to determine the best outcome for creditors.
- Drafting strategic reports for clients – including review of balance sheet/profit and loss and producing short term cash flow.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here