RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR – LEAMINGTON
As a Receptionist/Administrator at our Leamington office you will be the first person to greet our callers and visitors to the business. This is an exciting opportunity if you enjoy talking to people and providing a first class, professional customer service.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Receptionist/Administrator at our Leamington office, your main responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for both callers and visitors to the office
- Assist with ad hoc administration as required
- Ensure that the reception area is professionally presented at all times
- Manage the meeting room calendar and requests
- Ensure meeting rooms are ready for each meeting
- Open and distribute incoming post to relevant staff members
- Ensure all outgoing post is correctly franked and collected
As a Receptionist/Administrator at our Leamington office, you will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence to speak on the telephone
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- IT Literate
- Willing to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Seeking a role with career progression
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Josie Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org