QUALIFIED AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SENIOR – HIGH WYCOMBE
As a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior at our High Wycombe office you will join our team of professionals to deliver high quality audit and accountancy client services to our range of business clients. As well as a competitive salary and benefits package we offer further development and training to maximise your career potential.
|Reporting to:||Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior at our High Wycombe office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from trial balance stage
- Managing client expectations by meeting deadlines and working within budget constraints
- Working closely with the Client Manager
- Maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Delivering rounded compliance and service to clients
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Working with other members of the audit team to provide a high quality client service
- Coach, mentor and train junior members of the team
As a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior at our High Wycombe office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with previous experience of working in practice
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Ability to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies, as well as sole traders and partnerships
- Technically sound in Accounting, VAT, Corporation Tax and Personal Tax to manage the service delivery effectively
- Clean driving licence and own transport. May be required to work from other locations from time to time
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Esther at email@example.com