PAYROLL ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE – SOUTH MOLTON
As a Payroll Assistant at our South Molton office you will provide payroll administration support to the payroll team.
|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant/ Associate|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Assistant/Associate based in our South Molton Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The primary function of this role is to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of client payrolls, in line with the payroll procedures manual.
- Complete general office administrative duties as requested.
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation and industry changes through independent research.
- To assist Payroll Executives where appropriate with payroll related administrative tasks.
- Work collaboratively within the payroll hub and wider payroll group within Baldwins.
- Know and adhere to service level agreements to ensure a consistent and efficient payroll service is delivered to clients and offices within Baldwins.
- Effectively communicate with clients, offices, HMRC and other third-party providers.
As a Payroll Assistant/Associate based in our South Molton Office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Minimum of 1 year’s payroll experience preferably within a bureau environment. (desirable not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment, and to use your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here