PAYROLL APPRENTICE – SWANSEA
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Swansea office you will report directly into the Payroll Manager (PM).
|Reporting to:||Payroll Manager|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Swansea office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The primary function of this role is to gain a working knowledge of the payroll industry whilst completing the relevant apprenticeship program.
- Responsible for end to end processing of standard payrolls, in line with the payroll procedures manual.
- Complete general office administrative duties as requested and in line with the apprenticeship scheme requirements.
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation and industry changes.
- To assist Payroll Executives where appropriate with payroll related administrative tasks.
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Swansea office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment, and to use your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive and proactive approach to the various roles the job entails.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org