PAYROLL APPRENTICE – CARDIFF
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Cardiff office your primary function will be to gain a working knowledge of the payroll industry whilst completing the relevant apprenticeship program.
|Job Title:||Payroll Apprentice|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Cardiff office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The primary function of this role is to gain a working knowledge of the payroll industry whilst completing the relevant apprenticeship program.
- Responsible for end to end processing of standard payrolls, in line with the payroll procedures manual.
- Complete general office administrative duties as requested and in line with the apprenticeship scheme requirements.
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation and industry changes.
- To assist Payroll Executives where appropriate with payroll related administrative tasks
As a Payroll Apprentice at our Cardiff office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment, and to use your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive and proactive approach to the various roles the job entails.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here