PAYROLL EXECUTIVE – STOCKPORT
As a Payroll Executive at our Stockport office you will report directly into the Payroll Manager (PM)
|Job Title:||Payroll Executive|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Executive at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The primary function of this role is to independently ensure the accurate and timely delivery of client payrolls.
- Responsible for end to end payroll processing and Auto Enrolment compliance, in line with the payroll procedures manual.
- Control and process a full payroll portfolio and maintain a good working relationship with all clients.
- Effectively communicate with clients, offices, HMRC and other third-party providers.
- Keep up to date with all legislation and industry changes through independent research.
- Work collaboratively within the payroll hub and wider payroll group within Baldwins.
- Know and adhere to service level agreements to ensure a consistent and efficient payroll service is delivered to clients and offices within Baldwins.
- Identify client specific requirements and report where necessary to the Payroll Manager.
- Actively seek to solve payroll related and customer service issues.
- Look to identify and cross-selling opportunities for clients that can be facilitated through the wider Baldwins group.
As a Payroll Executive at our Stockport office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience preferably within a bureau environment.
- In depth understanding of payroll legislation, processing and Auto Enrolment regulations.
- Ability to manually calculate a payroll.
- Experience and competence of payroll software, preferably STAR payroll professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment and to your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive and proactive approach to the various roles the job entails.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here