PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR – TAMWORTH
As a Payroll Administrator at our Tamworth office you will run the end to end payrolls on a day-to-day basis, including auto-enrolment pension and BACS payments.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Payroll Administrator at our Tamworth office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- In depth understanding of Payroll and Auto Enrolment (CIS knowledge would be beneficial)
- Competence with STAR and other payroll software packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a team and to take responsibility
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word and Excel
As a Payroll Administrator at our Tamworth office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The primary function of your role is to run end to end payrolls on a day-to-day basis, including auto-enrolment pension and BACS payments where relevant
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC and Pension providers on behalf of clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislations
- Liaising with clients on the phone and/or face to face, dealing with any possible issues that arise
- Working within and part of the Payroll Hub
- Working with internal Baldwin’s departments to ensure a streamlined service throughout the group
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Gemma at email@example.com