PART QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT – COVENTRY
As a Part Qualified Accountant at our Coventry office you will be responsible for the preparation of accounts alongside basic tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, small limited companies and small charities. You will also be liaising with clients and working closely with Client Managers.
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Accountant|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Part Qualified Accountant at our Coventry office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts and tax computations for
- Limited Companies
- Sole Traders
- Assisting with monthly management accounts and bookkeeping
- Liaising with clients
- Providing support to managers
- Provide support as and when required to junior members of staff
- Assist periodically with special projects as required
As a Part Qualified Accountant at our Coventry office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Working towards a professional qualification or qualified by experience
- Existing experience of working within a practice environment
- Extensive understanding of the preparation of corporate and non-corporate accounts
- Self assessment and corporation tax knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding and ability to use accounting software packages, in particular Sage and Quickbooks
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Esther Tysall at email@example.com