MARKETING MANAGER – BICESTER
As a Marketing Manager at our Bicester Office you will be co-ordinating the marketing activity for the South Midlands region through the planning, implementing and monitoring of marketing initiatives, ensuring they reinforce and strengthen Baldwins national strategy and progress towards the firm’s vision.
|Reporting to:||National Head of Marketing|
|Term:||Maternity Cover – 9-12 month fixed term contract|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Marketing Manager at our Bicester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing, planning, implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns for regional offices as well as nationally
- Working with the Directors to generate content for use across our website, social media, intranet and local publications
- Working with PR agencies to draft and issue press releases
- Attendance at networking events to identify potential opportunities and partnerships
- Planning and co-ordinating events to include exhibitions, annual dinners, awards ceremony’s, etc
- Working with the Business Development team to enhance understanding of new products and services
- Assisting the BD team with new business proposals to include research on prospective clients
As a Marketing Manager at our Bicester office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Marketing management experience from a professional services background
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within professional services
- Strong knowledge of all elements of the marketing mix from campaign planning to implementation and follow up, including direct mail, advertising, seminars, literature production, digital, social media, PR, networking
- Analytical ability to maintain effective budgetary control, monitor performance results and produce clear campaign business plans.
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proactive with a strong ability to work autonomously
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Esther at email@example.com