MANAGER, BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY – MANCHESTER
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious restructuring & insolvency professional to join as a Manager in our Business Restructuring and Insolvency team. The ideal candidate will have a desire to continue their career progression and to join our established national team, based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
You will have extensive experience in all areas of corporate restructuring and insolvency and will also be proficient in dealing with personal insolvency matters.
You will have responsibility for your own portfolio of cases, billing & WIP management, implementing departmental improvements and compliance and developing the team through recruitment, coaching & mentoring.
With drive for results, proven management skills and a strong focus on forward thinking advice you will advise both stakeholders and our wide client base, comprising entrepreneurial and owner-managed businesses, leading professional practices, international corporate organisations, public sector organisations and private individuals.
|Job Title:||Manager, Business Restructuring & Insolvency|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a BRI Manager at in our North West Region, your main responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively managing a mixed portfolio of restructuring and insolvency cases, reporting directly to the Insolvency Practitioner and supervising case administrators
- Ensure that cases are progressed to conclusion effectively and in budget
- Working together with the existing team manager to:
- Ensure that case work is delivered in accordance with the firm’s compliance policies and systems
- Maintain, review and implement the team’s compliance systems
- Develop more junior team members by coaching and mentoring to enhance team performance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and budget
- Maintain a good working relationship with external stakeholders
- Be involve in Business Development strategy and events and look to grow your own network of potential work introducers
As a BRI Manager in the North West Region, your skills and qualifications will include:
- At Least 2 years’ experience at operating as a manager in Restructuring and Insolvency
- CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency
- Preferably JIE, although we will take a view on experience and the policy of your current employer
- Preferably ACCA/ACA/LPC
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and decision making ability
- Experience of working with IPS or equivalent insolvency software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here