MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – BICESTER
Our Wales office seeks an experienced, high calibre Accounts Senior to join our growing team in our Head Office based in Cardiff Bay. This person would be someone who has previous experience of working in practice and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. The successful applicant will be part of a team of 18 people working in the accounts department.
|Reporting to:||Associate Director|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Term:||Full time and Permanent|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Management Accountant at our Bicester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats.
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts in the clients required format.
- Cash flow and movements analysis.
- Key statistics, data and management information.
- A wide variety of queries, requests and information providing.
- Provide cover and support within the Baldwins Bicester outsourcing team.
- Visiting and working for clients at their offices on mainly ad-hoc occasions.
- Payrolls, payroll year-end returns and P11d’s.
- Be computer / IT literate with an excellent level of competency of spreadsheets.
- Be able, knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Xero/Quick Books or a related product and be able to learn new accounting programs.
- Undertake reasonable business tasks within the business and actively participate in the activities for needs of the company and clients.
- Maintain a personal development plan to update technical knowledge through formal and informal training to recognised standards.
- Form lasting business relationships by engaging in client’s business aspirations, earning trust and confidence through positive and pro-active communication on a regular basis.
- Working with the Outsourcing team and Baldwins Bicester auxiliary teams to support colleagues to achieve all targets, deadlines and goals for both Baldwins and clients.
As a Management Accountant at our Bicester office,, your skills and qualifications will include:
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified, commercially experienced (QBE) or AAT qualified with experience.
- Have experience of Excel and accounting software packages.
- Be team orientated, wish to be interactive and have great organisational skills.
- Be self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence with clients.
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed customer expectations and needs.
- Be reliable, pro-active, conscientious, dedicated and enjoy an interactive environment.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and able to apply that to your workload.
- Access to a car on certain as and when required.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Gemma Peach at email@example.com