IT SUPPORT FIELD ENGINEER – ALDRIDGE
|Reporting to:||Joe Byrne|
|Departments:||IT Support Field Engineer|
|Location:||CANDA Systems – Aldridge|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Term:||Full time and Permanent|
- Cabling – site set ups, running and testing cables
- Provision of 1st and 2nd line on-site support
- Installation, configuration and support of all user hardware and software
- PC/Laptop rebuild, device encryption, OS and application patching, general software installation, 1st and 2nd line user queries, user/device migrations etc.
- Provide assistance where required to other delivery teams (Technical projects, IT Operations and Service Desk as required ensuring the timely delivery of projects/project support.
- West Midlands based with occasional out of town/out of hours working when required to support specific projects.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about IT
- Ambitious and really wants to progress in their career
- Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop and MS Office support skills.
- Server, Active Directory, Domain skills
- Cabling skills – Experience of running CAT cables and testing
In addition to technical skills and experience, personality and culture is key for this role. We are looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals who are keen to hit the ground running, like challenges and ultimately people who wish to progress in their careers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company van plus benefits
- Training and development within the role
- Opportunity to progress in your career within a growing company
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are the right person for this job to email@example.com