HR APPRENTICE – WALSALL
As a HR Apprentice at our Head Office in Walsall you will provide a proactive, professional and supportive HR administrative service alongside first line HR support across the business to cover all offices.
|Job Title:||HR Apprentice|
|Location:||Walsall – Head Office|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with nearly 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a HR Apprentice at our Head Office in Walsall, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide HR administrative support to the HR team to include reference requests, updating absence records, supporting payroll activities, new starter / leaver process plus ad hoc projects.
- Maintain staff records using our HR system Cascade
- Provide 1st Line support to new starters, escalating queries as necessary to senior members of the HR team
- Represent Baldwins in a professional manner at all times
- Provide support with ad hoc HR projects as required
- The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to study and obtain a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification whilst gaining valuable HR experience. The apprenticeship will consist of on the job learning with supervision.
As a HR Apprentice at our Head Office in Walsall, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Applicants must be educated to GCSE or equivalent standard including English language
- An understanding of administration processes within in a business
- A pro-active approach with an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised with a strong planning skills
- Eye for detail, are well organised and can demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality, this is an excellent Apprentice opportunity and a great way to gain practical experience and training in a busy generalist office environment.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our three goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength underpinned by Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Josie at firstname.lastname@example.org