GROUP LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR – SOUTH EAST
As the Group Learning and Development Advisor for our South and South East regions you will be working as part of the Learning and Development team within a large professional services group, to provide a proactive, professional and supportive Learning and Development service to the group across all service lines and offices. Responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of a full training cycle in line with the group’s strategy. This role will involve extensive travel across the UK.
|Job Title:||Group Learning & Development Advisor|
|Departments:||Learning & Development|
|Location:||South East Office Location|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As the Group Learning and Development Advisor for our South and South East regions, your main responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the full training cycle up to management level within the group.
- Support the Head of Learning and Development with the development, delivery and support of programmes which support the long term development of skills and knowledge across the group, enabling staff, managers and directors to fulfil their potential in line with the needs of the Group and relevant professional bodies.
- Supporting offices and line managers in conducting training needs analysis and supporting the development of appropriate training and development plans and activities.
- Developing intranet resources and knowledge/ideas exchanges.
- Working with the Head of Learning and Developing to create varying support initiatives to develop service lines.
- Effective evaluation of activities and related training costs, providing regular reporting to the Head of Learning and Development.
- Develop and manage effective onboarding programmes working with the wider HR team.
- Support the training undertaken by those staff going through professional qualifications. Monitor and review progress of groups and individuals, and reporting to Partners & Managers as appropriate.
- Producing training material for in-house courses which will include online recorded and live webinars.
- Research, implement and develop new methods of learning as appropriate.
- Be familiar with e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- In conjunction with the Head of Learning and Development and Partners responsible for professional training, offer support for the Trainees across all locations in the Group. This includes making recommendations on and taking part in their recruitment and induction process, providing ongoing support as well as managing administration and liaising with appropriate professional bodies.
- Ensure that CPD is accurately recorded and reported.
- Work with external training providers to ensure cost effective and appropriate training is carried out.
- Assist with the development of the Learning and Development function across the group.
- Ensure all written documentation reflects the professional image of the group.
- Provide support to Learning and Development projects and daily activities as required.
As the Group Learning and Development Advisor for our South and South East regions, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Strong client focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to plan and organise a busy workload
- Managing and developing self and others
- L&D experience in a Professional Group is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Esther at email@example.com