GRADUATE TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT – ROSSENDALE
As a Graduate Trainee Accountant at our Rossendale office you will work as part of the Audit Services Team assisting on client’s audits, whilst offering clients a high level of service at all times, alongside studying towards an ICAEW ACA qualification.
|Job Title:||Graduate Trainee Accountant|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency
As a Graduate Trainee Accountant in Rossendale, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist seniors and managers on audit assignments
- Utilise audit software
- Communicate with the team on any issues or findings
- Attendance at year end stock counts at client premises
- Develop and apply technical knowledge gained from studies and on the job experience
- Have an awareness of the various services provided by the Baldwins team
- All other duties commensurate with this role
As a Trainee Accountant at our Rossendale office, your skills and qualifications and knowledge will include:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree with A levels of grade B or above in three subjects
- A full UK driving licence
- Reside within easy commuting distance of our East Lancashire office in Rossendale.
- Dedication to achieving an ACA qualification
- Familiarity with accounting functions
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office
- The ability to manage own workload and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach, and able to change in line with business needs
- Problem solver with investigative nature
- Act with integrity and respect confidential information
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent numerical skills
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will be offered a training contract to study for the ICAEW ACA qualification. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development. Prospects for advancement are excellent.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here