CREDIT CONTROL SUPERVISOR – WALSALL
As a Credit Control Supervisor at our Walsall office you will be you will be responsible for supervising a small team of credit controllers over a number of sites.
You will have the ability to motivate your team through strong and effective communication skills. Commercial awareness is a must, as well as a positive approach to building good working relationships with staff and customers alike and the ability to work well under pressure.
|Term:||Full time and Permanent|
As a Credit Control Supervisor at our Walsall office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Support Credit Controllers and ensure that all Credit Control processes are followed
- Ensure existing staff have the correct support for their personal development
- Contribute to staff Performance and Development Reviews on an annual basis
- Attendance at new acquisitions, alongside Assistant Credit Control Manager, to ensure that handover’s run as smoothly as possible
- Attendance at Debtors meeting with partners and credit controllers
- Ensuring cash is allocated in a timely manner
- Fortnightly ledger review
- To assist and advise credit controllers with the preparation of legal accounts in readiness of legal action
- Approve small cash write offs
- Preparation of bad debt provisions as and when required for your Region
- Effective escalation of problematic accounts
As a Credit Control Supervisor at our Walsall office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of 3 years Credit Control experience
- Experience of managing a team
- An eye for detail with accurate data input skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of and the ability to deal with difficult customers
- A knowledge of accounting software alongside a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A team player
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Gemma Peach at email@example.com