COMPANY SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATOR – STOCKPORT
As a Company Secretarial Administrator at our Stockport office, you will be supporting the Business Service team with the Company Secretarial requirements for over 850 clients. This role will primarily include duties such as, monitoring and completion of annual Confirmation statements, monitoring of Company Accounts filing deadline lines, the preparation and submission of Dormant Company accounts and preparation of Dividend vouchers. There will be other ad-hoc requests relating to the Company statutory requirements. Working within the Business Service team there will also be scope to provide support to other client services such as data entry and bookkeeping.
|Job Title:||Company Secretarial Administrator|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Company Secretarial Administrator at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage and monitor the Statutory requirements including confirmation statements, dormant accounts, new company formations and dividend vouchers
- Direct daily contact with Office Partners in respect of client matters and monitoring client deadlines
- Company Formation requirements and monitoring of the engagement process
- Liaising with managers and staff on client matters
- Billing and WIP monitoring of Company Secretarial services
- Ensuring timesheets submission
- Knowledge of CCH to extract reports
- General Filing and scanning of documents onto CCH
- Support to the Business Service teams with additional data entry and accounts analysis
As a Company Secretarial Administrator at our Stockport office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Direct daily contact with Office Partners and Managers in respect of client matters
- Ensuring timesheets submission
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly organised and able to manage large worklists
- Previous experience in working to deadlines
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here