CENTRAL ADMIN ASSISTANT – ALDRIDGE
As a Central Admin Assistant at our Aldridge office, you will work within the IT department that assists over 90 offices across the whole of the country. The Central Admin Team are responsible for correctly updating and entering information into the main group database and other platforms.
|Job Title:||Central Admin Assistant|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Central Admin Assistant at our Aldridge office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining client records and entering new client information on our practice management platform (group database)
- Registering clients for our online portal system
- Anti Money Laundering searches for new clients within the group
- Liaising with employees and clients via email and over the telephone
- Maintaining and updating employee records
As a Central Admin Assistant at our Aldridge office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Attention to detail is vital
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a timely manner
- Trustworthy and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Flexible approach to work
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eye care vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here