BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – TAMWORTH
As a Business Development Executive at our Tamworth office you will join our existing team of talented individuals in building upon the organic growth of the Baldwins business by engaging with prospective clients and arranging sales appointments on behalf of Baldwins Directors. You will be a highly motivated, self-confident and resilient individual with proven experience.
|Reporting to:||Business Development Managers|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Business Development Executive at our Tamworth office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the organic growth of the Baldwins business and engaging prospective clients by arranging sales appointments for Directors within an appointed Baldwins region
- Primarily responsible for new client acquisitions alongside existing client work on key projects and marketing initiatives
- Project managing each sales meeting through the sales process
- Working to and achieving your set targets and KPIs
As a Business Development Executive at our Tamworth office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Proven experience of working within sales
- A positive “can-do” attitude with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal – able to present to large audiences (both internally & externally)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment across different departments within the group
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Esther at email@example.com