BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – WOLVERHAMPTON
As a Business Administration Apprentice at our Wolverhampton office, you will be supporting partners and managers with a variety of ad hoc administration tasks.
|Job Title:||Business Administration Apprentice|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the CogitalGroup which has 6000 people operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Business Administration Apprentice at our Wolverhampton office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to administration staff
- General admin duties including answering the phone, filing, typing letters and sorting oncoming and outgoing post
- Preparing and filing client confirmation statements and other statutory paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Liaising with clients on general and specific matters
- Daily banking and scanning
- An assessor will visit you on a regular basis to support you with your studies
As a Business Administration Apprentice at our Wolverhampton office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Minimum Grade C in English, Maths and ICT
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal alongside a confident telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Able to work well within a team
- Photocopy and binding of accounts
- Reception duties – meeting and greeting guests and clients
- Knowledge of CCH to extract reports
- General filing and scanning of documents onto CCH
- Candidate must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here