BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – BIRMINGHAM
As a Business Administration Apprentice within our Restructuring & Insolvency Services team at our Birmingham office you will be supporting Senior Administrators, Managers and Directors in the team in delivering professional restructuring and insolvency services to our clients, alongside this you will be supported through studying towards your business administration qualification.
|Job Title:||Business Administration Apprentice|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6500 people operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Business Administration Apprentice within our Restructuring & Insolvency Services team at our Birmingham office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Senior Administrators, Mangers and Directors in the team in delivering professional restructuring and insolvency services to our clients.
- Preparation of reports, proposals, presentations, letters, notes, invoices and ad hoc documents including mail merges.
- Follow the firm’s procedures and understand the importance of doing so.
- Maintaining working files in a good order.
- Work with specific insolvency software, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, CCH.
- We based research.
- Anti-Money Laundering checks and verification of identification.
- Client acceptance procedures.
- Company research using providers such as Tracker.
- Maintaining records of receipts and payments in client estates.
- Printing and collation of reports.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and passing on messages accurately.
- Daily time recording.
- Studying towards business administration qualification.
As a Business Administration Apprentice within our Restructuring & Insolvency Services team at our Birmingham office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Talented, bright, energetic and engaged.
- Attention to detail and very high standards of work.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Highly professional in appearance and manner.
- Articulate and able to communicate with others in a clear and structured fashion (written and verbal).
- High standards and able to adhere to quality guidelines.
- Honest, high levels of personal integrity and the ability to main strict confidentiality at all times.
- Responsive to the need to deliver a high-quality support service.
- Positive, friendly service orientated person with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is aware of the important role played by Office Holders (i.e Licensed Insolvency Practitioners) and their staff in providing support to clients and the importance of new work generation for the firm.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal with difficult callers and challenging conversations.
- Accuracy with particular pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Methodical and ordered.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and grasp new ideas quickly.
- Working in a confidential environment.
- Team player, supportive of others.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here