AUDIT SENIOR – MANCHESTER
As an Audit Senior at our Manchester office you will provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day control of the audit team workload and liaising with clients.
|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services which can be tailored to our client’s requirements.
As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Senior at our Manchester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The planning, co-ordination and delivery of audit assignments for SMEs’ across a broad range of industries. This will involve day to day control of the audit team, liaison with clients, managers and partners and reporting results and conclusions reached;
- Building and enhancing relationships with new and established clients and intermediaries;
- Working closely with colleagues in other departments and North West offices as required to provide a high-quality experience for our valued clients;
- Completion of assignments on time and within budget;
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff; to include sharing of best practice and delivery of formal training; and
- Playing an integral role in the continued growth of our business, by suggesting improvements to internal systems, supporting business development initiatives, spotting
As an Audit Senior at our Manchester office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Technically capable in audit and financial reporting.
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Up to date knowledge of FRS 102 and International Standards on Auditing.
- Broad range of audit experience including planning, assessing risk, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Strong team working skills with demonstratable experience in supporting development of peers.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here