AUDIT SENIOR – WALSALL
As an Audit Senior at our Walsall office you will provide an on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day control of the audit team workload and liaising with clients.
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 80+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Senior at our Walsall office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Supervising a small team
- Coach and train junior staff
- Some assignments may require travel
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
As an Audit Senior at our Walsall office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Strong team working skills
- Experience of supervising and developing staff
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Esther at firstname.lastname@example.org