AUDIT MANAGER – ASHBY
Are you an experienced Audit Manager or Audit Team Leader seeking a new position?
Are you looking for a competitive benefits package and clear progression opportunity?
We are keen to speak with you about the following opportunity;
As an Audit Manager at our Ashby office you will manage a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations/returns for limited companies. Ad hoc duties will arise in supporting the local partners as necessary. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. You will ideally be working within a Managerial capacity already, or aspiring to, and will have strong people supervisory experience and a desire to develop.
|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
You will be joining one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 6500 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Manager at our Ashby office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an off/on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Coach and train junior staff
- Some assignments may require travel
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Possession of strong team working skills
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at – We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here