AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS MANAGER – KETTERING
As an Audit and Accounts Manager at our Kettering office you will manage a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations/returns for limited companies. Ad hoc duties will arise in supporting the local partners as necessary. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. You will ideally be working within a Managerial capacity already, or aspiring to, and will have strong people supervisory experience and a desire to develop.
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Manager|
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit & Accounts Manager at our Kettering office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an off/on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Coach and train junior staff
- Some assignments may require travel.
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Possession of strong team working skills
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here