AUDIT ACCOUNTS SENIOR – SHREWSBURY
Our Shrewsbury Office seeks an experienced Audit Accounts Senior to join our growing team. This person would be someone who has had previous experience of working in practice and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
|Reporting to:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
|Term:||Full time and Permanent|
- The role will be working with the audit manager assisting in the planning execution and finalising of all areas of the audit assignment ready for Partner review.
- You will be required to identify and understand client’s needs, suggesting possible solutions on technical matters, communicating these with the audit manager and agreeing on the implementation of these solutions.
- You will have an active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure efficient execution of the audit.
- Take responsibility for understanding and monitoring progress against the budget and appraising the manager when the actual costs differs from the budgeted costs.
- Supervise and coach junior member of the audit team when at client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements including the companies audit methodology and risk management processes.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will preferably have 5 years post qualified (ACA or ACCA) experience within a mixed client portfolio role. This experience would ideally include some accounts preparation and corporation tax compliance.
- Have solid experience in general or statutory audit for commercial entities rather than public practice.
- Experience of successfully running fieldwork teams on audit and non-audit assignments.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- A good team player committed to providing the highest quality of service standards.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing company.
- Have a good attention to detail within your work and good time management skills.
- Interested in furthering and developing your career within the profession.
- Experience of dealing with charity accounting/audit requirements would be beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive remuneration package
- Pension – Auto enrolment compliance
- Opportunity to progress in your career within a growing company
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are the right person for this job to Dawn Owen firstname.lastname@example.org