ASSOCIATE – STOCKPORT
As an Associate at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will be assisting in the preparation of service charge accounts, ensuring that the service is delivered in a timely manner to meet strict deadlines and that existing relationships with clients are maintained to a high standard. The training placement is based in our dedicated service charge accounting team, who provide compliance services to over 1,100 resident management companies.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Associate at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining excellent client relationships with managing agents;
- Preparing service charge accounts using a range of software such as CCH accounts production and Microsoft Excel;
- Adhere to relevant professional standards;
- Manage your time to ensure timely completion of assignments and contribute to financial and other performance targets;
- Build relationships with staff and clients to add to the credibility and reputation of Booth Ainsworth.
- Complete the Level 4 AAT apprenticeship through Kaplan, the Baldwin Group’s chosen training provider.
- This detailed job description may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties and responsibilities and when necessary interchange within the firm to meet the changing needs and demands of the business. Such a requirement will enable the particular expertise of the potholder to be developed and maximised to the mutual benefit of both employer and employee.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here