ASSISTANT MANAGER – COVENTRY
A varied and unique role acting as the office lead in connection with Not for Profit and Charity organisations and well versed in the current accounting standards, so as to be able to act as a sounding board for technical queries.
Ideally but not essential the successful candidate would also be aware of the intricacies involved in the preparation of agricultural accounts.
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
- Preparation of accounts and tax computations for – Charities, Not for Profit Organisations, Limited Companies, Partnerships, Sole Traders
- Portfolio management
- Liaising with clients
- Providing technical support to the office
- Provide support as and when required to junior members of staff
- Assist periodically with special projects as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As an Assistant Manager at our Coventry office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience of working within a practice environment
- Experience of client portfolio management
- Thorough understanding of the latest accounting standards
- Ability to prepare Charity, Not for Profit, Corporate and Non-Corporate accounts without technical assistance
- Self assessment and corporation tax knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office
- Understanding and ability to use accounting software packages, in particular Sage and Quickbooks
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviors underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviors are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviors allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click here